Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 
Photography again
I was reading The Guardian the other day- Monday I think - and still thinking about the article I posted about last Thursday and which Dr Joolz discussed much more thoughtfully. It suddenly struck me how one of the great pleasures for me in the paper, especially since its new format, is the range and quality of pictures, nearly all professionally taken, some standing there in their own right and not just as illustrations for articles. Those double page spreads they do are amazing, I think. So it seems very clear that there is a real demand for professionally produced photos and professional photographers in the paper that published the article predicting their demise..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?