Friday, December 15, 2006

 
Even harder to believe..
My friend with the shared fascination with dog accessories idly speculated in an email yesterday about dog wedding sites. I googled it. And yes, there are many.. like
the one with this picture:


Or this one recording the following event:

"A beautiful commitment ceremony between Pamela Anderson's two dogs was rudely interrupted when Ali G. star Sacha Baron Cohen--who is engaged to Wedding Crashers actress Isla Fisher--arrived uninvited at the event. "

And even more dresses here at My Faux Paws- made to measure- like this one:


This is a very strange world we live in..

Comments:
I heard about your sad loss on the ARTYFACTS Blog. So sad for you. It is made even more poignant by the season. I lost my own father just after Christmas four years ago and know how very hard it all is.
Remember to take good care of yourself too and my best wishes for a happier continuation of 2007'
I like the Irish sentiment on these occasions- I am sorry for your troubles.
 
This is a marvellous post. I am so sorry to have been away for such a long time. Doggie weddings... how terrific... I am in a reverie now.
SC XXXXX
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?