Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 
More student photos
Yesterday I emailed the students who have said they are interested in digital photography, both those who made it last week and a couple of others. I reminded them about asking for photos and gave them my Flickr details so they could see some of mine (haven't yet shared this blog.. should I?). Another student sent me two great pictures today- one of her dog and one of her baby nephew. Both amazing and with a great email explaining how they got taken. She didn't say if I could use them so I won't blog them yet but it is so cool getting these emails with pictures amongst all the work stuff.
So, since I can't yet show you Emma's really great dog picture, here is one of the first pictures I took on my Canon, to pick up Dr Joolz' notice posting:



Guess where it was taken? Dr Joolz' sign is funnier but this one has a certain something too, imho.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?