Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 
So far behind.. and now tagged too!
I have so many blog entries in my head and am so far from getting them posted! But DrJoolz's tag for the four things meme has got me going again.

4 places I have lived:
Sussex
Norfolk

London
Lincoln

4 jobs I have had:
Waitress
Postperson
Potato sorter
Bookmaker's assistant

4 favourite movies
American Beauty
Lost in Translation
Casablanca
Grosse Point Blank

4 favourite TV shows
EastEnders
Holby City
Spooks
MASH

4 favourite CDs
Roseanne Cash Rules of Travel
JJ Cale Special Edition
Cowboy Junkies The Trinity Session
Kirsty MacColl Tropical Brainstorm

4 places I have been on holiday
Mexico
France
Cornwall
Greek Islands

Guess which this was:




4 things I like to do:

Read
Watch TV
Travel
Cycle















4 favourite books
Lolita
Vanity Fair
Olivia
Mary Plain!


4 websites I visit daily
Google
bbc.co.uk
bgc.ac.uk
http://drjoolzsnapshotz.blogspot.com/


4 bloggers to tag.. hmm, that is hard! Don't think I can do 4.. don't know enough bloggers! - but I tag
SimplyClare, Vic and Dr Rob!


Comments:
Really interesting MaryPlain and I think more interesting than mine. I sthe picture from the Greek Islands?
 
It is Cornwall!
 
And I think we probably all think each other's are more interesting than our own as we are laerning about each other from them?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?