Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 
4 things meme- pushing it further

4 things I should be doing now instead of blogging
clarinet practice
endowment mis-selling claim
thank you letters for Christmas
filling dishwasher

4 people I wish I could see tomorrow
The Motorcyclist
Mis compadres (that is two)
Maggie- still miss you girl, nearly 17 years gone since you left us. Your blog would have been something else.

4 reasons to get up tomorrow
only two days till the Motorcyclist comes back
the sun might shine
our Sport and Fitness centre opening!
breakfast

4 things I want to blog about soon
New York
Historically Black Colleges and Universities
My new camera, was it a bad idea?
Stone Paper Scissors

4 things I am not happy about:
this wireless network and its unreliability
not getting a chance to sleep long enough for several more days
the tension between eating sensibly and eating happily
endowment mis-selling!

4 reasons to stop now:
I'm tired
I want a cup of tea
I want to read my book
If I don't the network might crash again..


Comments:
I will sleep on this and be on to it tomorrow - Thanks for the tag!
 
I agree with you about life on Mars, I'm also not too sure that the central character is that convincing, but as my formative years were during the seventies it has something going for it, like youI'm just not sure what it is.
 
I like reading this - but there wre some sad bits. You miss the motorcyclist.
 
yes, two and a half years of only seeing each other at the weekend is getting hard. but he is here now for the weekend
 
I love your 4 things mimi too, Ms Plain. And happily, it's made me get an image of Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?