Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

One dog dancing..

It may not be in the carol but it ought to be.. This was a highlight of the staff Christmas do- I have not got pictures of the more innovative moves (lots of dog going back and forth through human's legs) and you have to imagine that you can hear Dancing Queen playing full blast.. you too can learn this skill here.. The dog also wanted to join the group playing Jingle Bells on ocarinas:



We know how to party at the bearpit.. just like these dancing dogs here do!
(Yes, I know. I missed out Tuesday in my Advent blog calendar. I was busy having a massage and a haircut and moving from the work bearpit to my home pit. Here is a special treat to make up for that. )

Comments:
This is a marvellous post with dancing dogs and tuition on same.
And are those nice people playing blind man's buff? Or are they crims?
 
Molly and I have just played the games Mary Plain and they occupied a good half hour and then she has just wrapped my presents thus proving that computer games aid concentration and citizenship skills.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?