Saturday, December 10, 2005

 
Oh no, I missed Friday!
I just didn't get round to Friday, sorry. This is the picture I would have posted... so try and imagine it was yesterday..



This window was one of the first signs on campus that Christmas is coming. This is the window of our art studios. Our art students are very cool, very mature.. their final exhibitions have lots of amazing stuff and a high proportion of black paint and meaning .. but here we see that if Christmas is coming, they cut out snowflakes and stick them on their window! Bless..

Comments:
I can't do these snowflake things. I don't do the folding bit right. I can't make paper doll chains either. I admire these kids today.
 
Yes Bless. But i looked at the other art work. How do you explain this:
http://www.bgc.ac.uk/?_id=884&catid=3&albid=10&photoid=66

???????????
 
This one was so 'real art'! It was an armchair covered in these papier mache breasts inside a geodesic dome made out of chopping boards, with a black and white TV playing a football match and dust and empty beercans on the floor. Very symbolic of male-female relationships, apparently. Which was nearly a disaster as one morning the cleaner hoovered up the dust and threw away the cans..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?