Friday, December 16, 2005

 
O tannenbaum..
We are a bearpit of many many Christmas trees.. everywhere I turn. This artistically blurred tree is in my office ( the artistic blurring being to hide the original blurring which comes because I still can't work out the flash settings on my camera so either have daylight brilliance or camera shake). This tree is because last year when we had lights on the tree outside people tried to steal them so this year we have lights inside the windows on the front of college. It is actually quite nice to go into my room each day and see the tree with its lights, especially when I sit there signing the corporate Christmas cards. Slightly more surreal when I am trying to focus on real work!

Talking of surreal-today I circulated a document for comment and one reply included this site. Try it. I am Frosty Dancing-Cracker...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?