Sunday, December 18, 2005

 
It's no good, I can't resist saying it..


Look at this Christmas quacker.. sorry, I did try not to use that but in the end just couldn't resist. It does glow in the dark, though, so well worth a picture. The slightly crowded composition is due to my having been involved in emptying several of the glasses you can see around the duck.

We have spent the weekend catching up with people we won't see over Christmas, and I am now very full of some excellent food. I read in the paper that the best way to avoid gaining weight is to weigh myself every day so I am going to try that. Not convinced but I will report back after Christmas!

And in case you haven't got enough decorations, go here for an extra one to make. I remember making angels this way a very long time ago.. but they didn't look like Peggy Mitchell..


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?