Monday, December 12, 2005

 
December skies
Last night when I got back to Lincoln from Bromsgrove the sun was just setting. I walked down to the cathedral with my camera and took these shots:


Shame about the powerline, or shame I am too idle to Photoshop it out anyway!


Yes, that is the castle in silhouette..


Skies like this just take my breath away. After that the light went, but there are some great shots of the Christmas lights to follow this week..

Anyway, I didn't know what to put as the link tonight so I typed Christmas Surprise into Google and found this. Don't know if it works- I decided trying it would spoil the surprise.. let me know what you think!


Comments:
Wow! Wonderful sunsets Mary Plain!
You could even turn them into something more - a calender?
I have done the sotry game yet but am saving that up for an activity over Christmas.
 
it is almost cheating taking pictures of sunsets and sunrises in Lincolnshire as with so much sky it is dead easy!
 
Lovely picturs and my story was great thanks. I got 42 pounds in the end.
 
Wow! Nightfall. MMmm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?