Saturday, December 17, 2005

 
Christmas lights

Tonight we went to visit friends and drove through quite a lot of Lincolnshire and North and North-east Lincolnshire. In all the villages and towns we saw houses like this one. I fell to wondering why some of us like to have decorations like this outside our houses, with running reindeer, skating penguins and climbing Santas whilst others want just little white lights over everything or nothing at all. I have always quite liked outside lights and remember that my dad and I used to look for trees with lights on when he drove me home from work on a Saturday, but we never dreamed of where it would lead..

Meanwhile the office lights and decorations of our nation are being researched here, by the Guardian. I really like the one where someone's whole desk, chair and monitor have been gift-wrapped. How does your workplace measure up?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?