Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Big wheel keeps on turning..
I know, you are thinking why is this a Christmas picture? Well it is because it was a ride we went on at the Lincoln Christmas Market today. Although we had really good views, the perspex round the little cage thing we sat in had lots of condensation on so I couldn't take pictures except upwards, like this. The whole thing felt slightly scary and I was glad when we got back on the ground safely, but I do quite like this picture.

It has been a very busy weekend- our very good friends from Venezuela came to see us with their four-year-old son Samuel. We haven't seen them for about four years so it was great but now I am very tired, having been to the market twice and cooked and done lots of things like that. So tonight's surprise site to visit is a Lincoln competitor Advent calendar. See if you have any more luck winning chocolate than I have had so far.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?