Monday, December 19, 2005

 
Bah, humbug?

This pretty tree is just one of the decorations in our finance department windows. I can see them from my office and today I finally went past with a camera. I had been going to say something uplifting about how even the finance team were demontrating the spirit of Christmas.. but.. the shadowy figure you can see through the window is Steve, Head of Finance in the Bearpit.And where was I going with my camera? the after-Christmas-dinner entertainment. And where was Steve? back at his desk.. clearly it takes more than a bit of turkey and a performing dog (wait for tomorrow..) to get Steve to neglect his job.

Speaking of finance- this website is for my bank. One of the things I like is that they run little online polls and you can also comment on your answers. So which was your moment of 2005? any of their choices or something else? (And which was your photo of 2005, and have you sent it to the Guardian yet? I would include the link but can't find it. )


Comments:
Maybe he is snaffling all the cash? Had you thought of that?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?