Monday, November 21, 2005

 
Happy Birthday Dad!
My dad is 90 on Weds 23rd November. We had a family lunch for him on Saturday which was v hard to organise and which brought 27 members of our immediate family together without bloodshed or anyone leaving early, something of an achievement. Dad enjoyed it a lot, though. My great-niece Ffion ( I have 10 great-nieces and nephews) made Dad a lovely book of memories, kind of this is your life. This is her with Dad:


The only sad bit is that my video camera has a sound problem so I couldn't film the party and I mucked up lots of my still shots- I think I have changed the flash setting by accident so lots of the pics are blurred because of too slow shutter speeds. There were, however, many other cameras present so I hope we are going to be all right overall.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?