Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Yesterday..
We went for a walk. It was very sunny when we set out, so I had high hopes of getting some excellent pictures of me looking at clouds like in the poem I blogged this week, but we had a few delays trying to find an open pub for lunch and by the time we walked it was cloudy and rained too. (The good news is my new Rohan 100% waterproof jacket is just that.) But afterwards we went to one of our favourite places for tea, which is a cafe run by people who also run a windmill which makes the flour they use in the cakes, and the windmill started working while we were there. Really you need to see this as a video but I think these pictures give some of the sense of how these vast sails went very close to us as they turned.




Tomorrow..

We are going to this place for a long weekend staying here and visiting here. So I should have some very interesting pictures to blog next week! (As long as it doesn't rain all the time. It says here that it won't..)


Comments:
I hope you have a restful and no doubt well-deserved break...looking forward to your next posting!
 
I am envious of your holiday too - but why the detox? has it given you a headache?
 
Have a good time MaryPlain
 
I like these. I have learned from Dr Joolz that blogging is partly about seeing the world differently.
This blog celebrates that.
Have a good trip!
 
Where are you MP?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?