Monday, October 24, 2005

 
Oops.
I am embarrassed to see how long it is since I blogged. I have been meaning to every day but have been very tired lately and so I just browse a bit on other people's, check out the fuss on Mustardland about the newstyle message boards and play a bit of patience. I was also going to do a very clever blog based on the meme Dr Joolz did (Oct 18th entry) of 10 things you don' t know about me and had a lot of fun planning it all about Mary Plain but somehow the moment passed. I have some time off this week so hope that will inspire me to write something interesting and take some pictures. Meanwhile, I guess it is time to visit Guy's site as I have been to all the others I visit regularly. (I very much like Kate's site but haven't yet been able to think of any sensible or interesting comments to make on it.)

Comments:
GOsh thanks for the nice messages.
I know what you mean about finding time to blog though.
I get inspired and do something and sometimes I save it for tomorrow in case that is a less inspired day.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?