Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Visiting and visited
I realised today that over the past two weeks I have either had visitors staying or been visiting someone. Tonight is the first night to myself since Monday 18th July and it is great! Mind you our visitors have also been great and we have been cultural with them We went to
this in this amazing setting and it didn't rain, and we went to Lincoln Cathedral to the flower festival too. If I had been really organised I would have my own photos of the frankly strange exhibits and although there are some on the cathedral website they are in Adobe Acrobat and won' t let me paste them here. So instead here are some lovely flowers someone gave me a while back.

Comments:
You've done some nice Linkin round Lincoln.
Dyoogetme?
 
Hello MP
I am so glad that I brightened your evening with the google search. I too have been absolutely inundated with very welcome guests and social events for the last ten days. Today I am hoping to get my bloggin going again - apparently there is a new one every second!
I am looking forward to more of yours too!
SimplyC
 
Welcome Clare.. about to go and visit your blog and see what you have been up to. And thank you Dr Joolz for the clever comment! Links are easy it seems. Getting photos to go under my words is harder, have to keep moving them in html!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?