Saturday, August 20, 2005

 
Reconnected!
I have given in and bought a card reader so I can transfer some of my photos now rather than wait. Just a few to whet your appetites for the delights to follow:


This is the nice pig picture I mentioned on Dr Joolz's blog recently. Mother and piglets live at the Black Country Museum.

The next picture is from Coalbrookdale, the Museum of Iron. I love the way the guy is casually having his morning cigarette as he makes his cuppa from the built-in boiler..


And the next shot is what we call in the Black Country bostin fittle, about to be enjoyed by The Motorcyclist - faggots, chips and peas, complete with extra gravy on his chips. That's all for now- or tarar a bit, as we say round here..


Comments:
3 wonderful photos which give me a real feel for your home life Mary Plain.
 
Actually I have just now clicked on the pig photo to enlarge it. Absolute brilliant shot Mary Plain.
Thos epigs are well to the jay bad and bostin.
 
PS I should also own up that I did not ask the pigs if I could take this picture but they knew I was there with the camera and they could have gone into their private area.
 
Ha ha Mary Plain you are VEEEERY Funny with that last remark.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?