Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 
Doh!
We have had a Day Out today at the Black Country Living Museum and I have taken some great photos. But I have left the USB lead that links my camera to my PC in Lincoln so I can't post the pics yet! Which is a shame as it was bostin (Black Country for well to the jay bad). Meanwhile you can see what we saw on their interactive map . I can't see any sound links on their site which is a real shame as the people who work there all sound just right. I got called bab in the cafe- which is not in this case short for Barbara but is like duck or love etc elsewhere.. and I found out that 'stint' as a measure of time is a word they used in the Black Country mines for the amount of coal someone could cut in their shift.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?