Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 
Weird what can get me blogging again..

Over the past two months I have actually done quite a few cool things that I could have blogged about. I've even done a little bit of thinking. But finally today I am spurred to post by this site:
http://www.millieandgeorge.com/
As you will see if you visit it, this site offers a small insight into the exciting world of pet accessories. I particularly like the range of accessories and jewellery.. some are helpfully described in terms of the size of dog for which they are best, or talk about how they are 'specially treated to prevent slippage and breakage'.

I should say that I was not clever enough to find this site on my own. A friend - who shall for now be nameless- has been sharing her collection of dog eccentricities for a while, and it came from her. But now I am inspired to look for more myself..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?